Thursday, June 25, 2015

Travel Day for Besch's; Grand Tour Day for Wingo's & Millers

Ray & I left about 9AM for South Bend, IN. We drove about 330 miles on I 90. I was surprised at how many vineyards there were in western New York, Pennsylvania, & Eastern Ohio. We have the over drive now & were able to go about 55 MPH. It started raining after lunch but it wasn't too bad. We are south of Toledo, OH for the night. I am looking forward to seeing family tomorrow and at our nieces wedding on Saturday. We turned over 88,000 miles today. All but about 25,000 are miles that we have put on the car. The Miller's and Wingo's went to the grand tour at the Niagara Falls meet. We will meet them again on Monday morning in Michigan. They ate lunch at Betty's Restaurant. The grand tour was a BBQ, Canadian style. Jim got a second place award. Kimmie flies home tomorrow. She was fun to have around! I hope that she will go on another tour with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment