Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 25

This morning Betty & I attended the MARC Fashion Seminar. This was one of the best ones. It was about wedding and engagement traditions. They had several era appropriate wedding gowns. There was the start of a wedding ceremony where the bride, groom, father of the bride and attendants/guests walked down the aisle. It was lovely qnd I have posted some pictures. The guys were busy today helping Jim get his car ready for the touring class judging. I said guys but Kimmie did her part too. She painted the bolts at the end of the bumpers. After lunch, I walked a couple of miles to see Horseshoe Falls up close. It is even more impressive than the American Falls. I felt the spray from the falls as I was walking by. Tonight's dinner was a welcome party hosted by CanMARC. The entertainment was a Canadian family of musicians. They were pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment