Monday, June 29, 2015

At the Gilmore Museum today

We met back up with Tom, Betty, & Jim at the Gilmore Museum this morning. I had an added bonus when my brother, Tony, sister in law, Sharon & 2 of their 5 boys (Vincent & Spencer) came too. (They only live 30 minutes from the Gilmore & had never been there). The weather was cloudy and threatened rain but there was only a quick shower in the afternoon. The Model A Museum is exceptionally well done. I found some bricks from people I knew in front. My brother & his boys sat in the gnome mobile for a photo. They enjoyed the props. Ray found a pedal car like the one he had when he was little. It was a darker blue though. By the time he outgrew it, it was ready for the scrap pile. The Gilmore staff was gracious and allowed us to drive inside as you can see from the photos. Tomorrow we are heading north to Traverse City. The picture of a horse was across the street from the pub where we ate dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment