Saturday, June 27, 2015

Tom, Betty & Jim are in Michigan. Ray & Teri are with family in Indiana

From Tom, Betty, & Jim: Took QEW to Garden City Pakway. Started raining about 10 and rained all day. Had lunch at "The 50's Diner" off TransCanada 402. It was also attached to a huge flea market. It was extremely windy all day. We crossed the border with 3 other Model A's. We found a hotel in Flint and ate at an old favorite of ours- Halo Burger. Laundry tonight! Today was our niece, Tori's wedding. It was also my birthday. It was the first time is many years that I was with my children for my birthday. It was even longer since I have been with my siblings and parents. It was a very nice day. Tomorrow is a cookout with family at my sister's home in Dowagiac. Then we will meet up Monday with Jim, Tom, & Betty at the Gilmore. The night picture is the view from our hotel room of the St. Joseph River. Basell's is Jim's favorite breakfast place in Niagara Falls. The picture of the three of us is Ray & I with our Granddaughter, Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment